IBM Certified Advanced System Administrator - Lotus Notes and Domino 8.5
Job Role Description / Target Audience
This certification is for experienced Domino 8 system administrators or system administrators new to Domino and who need to plan, install, set up, and manage Lotus Domino 8.5 servers and users, including configuring Domino Web servers. The IBM Certified Advanced System Administrator - Lotus Notes Domino 8.5 should be able to perform tasks associated with the IBM Certified System Administrator - Lotus Notes and Domino 8.5, and demonstrate knowledge of Domino Web server administration including configuring Web protocols (HTTP, LDAP, IMAP, and others), understanding HTTP rules and how they effect Web traffic, and configuring Internet certificates (SSL).
Recommended Prerequisite Skills
- Domino and DB2 Integration
- Installation and configuration
- Mail and messaging
- Management and maintenance
- Management of servers
- Defining Domino attributes
- Understanding, configuring, and managing security
This certification requires 1 certification(s) + 1 test(s).
Click on the link(s) below to see test details, test objectives, suggested training and sample tests.
Any 1 of the following tests:
Test C2040-739 - IBM Lotus Domino 7 Configuring Domino Web Servers
- How does your salary compare to national averages? Help Global Knowledge and IBM discover the answers by participating in 2015 IT Skills and Salary Survey.
Not sure what the Member site is? Find out the benefits of being a certified professional.
Premium Wallet Card
Receive a premium wallet when you order your Premium Certificate.