IBM Certified Solution Designer - Sterling Order Management V9.2
Job Role Description / Target Audience
This intermediate level certification is intended for professionals responsible for addressing organizations- order fulfillment challenges by architecting solutions using IBM Sterling Selling and Fulfillment Suite, with focus on IBM Sterling Order Management V9.2.
A technical professional that passes this exam will be able to apply IBM Sterling Selling and Fulfillment Suite Order Management to:
- Create the theoretical and/or detailed technical design to meet business requirements by leveraging the capabilities available in IBM Sterling Selling and Fulfillment Suite. This includes applying a strong knowledge of the following:
- Application Platform
- Distributed Order Management
- Delivery and service scheduling
- Cross-Channel Integration Solutions (i.e. IBM Sterling Call Center, IBM Sterling Store, IBM WebSphere Commerce)
- Business Intelligence
- Supply Collaboration
- Global Inventory Visibility
- Reverse Logistics
- Logistics Management
- Provide business and technical expertise to evaluate and choose between solution alternatives; assist with balancing costs with capabilities and priorities.
- Identify where customization is required, and identify and use appropriate integration techniques.
- Identify performance tradeoffs (i.e. implications of alternate solutions) and apply best practices.
This solution designer has 2-3 years of implementation experience with IBM Sterling Order Management. This exam is based on IBM Sterling Order Management V9.2.
This solution designer is generally self-sufficient and is able to perform most of the tasks involved in the role with limited amount of assistance from peers and vendor support services. This solution designer efficiently uses product documentation.
This solution designer is also expected to have working knowledge of skills covered in Test C2050-219, IBM Sterling Order Management V9.1 Deployment.
Recommended Prerequisite Skills
Before preparing for this certification, the following knowledge and skills are recommended and assumed:
- proficiency in J2EE technology and database management concepts
- understand software development life cycle
- understand challenges with multi-channel fulfillment
- understand supply chain concepts
- ability to analyze and design customer requirements
In preparing for this certification, the following IBM courses are recommended to further improve your skills associated with the exam topics. Refer to the Test Preparation web page for additional information and recommendations.
- 6F05G: IBM Sterling Selling and Fulfillment Inventory and Order Mngmnt Business Rules
- 6F08G: IBM Sterling Selling and Fulfillment Foundation Extending the Application
This certification requires 1 test(s).
Click on the link(s) below to see test details, test objectives, suggested training and sample tests.