IBM Certified Deployment Professional - Sterling Configurator V9.1
Job Role Description / Target Audience
This intermediate level certification is intended for deployment professionals who are IBM Sterling Configurator modelers. This deployment professional is generally self-sufficient and is able to perform most of the tasks involved in the role with limited amount of assistance from peers and vendor support services. This deployment professional efficiently uses the product documentation.
A deployment professional who passes this exam is expected to be able to:
- work with the customer to determine requirements around configurable products.
- perform designs for the model.
- work with the User Interface (UI) developer to design and integrate the right UI into IBM Sterling Configurator.
- have an understanding of integration requirements.
- work with the solution architect to design the right customization to support modeling.
- work on optimization of performance and maintainability of the model.
This deployment professional has worked with IBM Sterling CPQ / Configurator for at least one year and/or have experience working on at least one IBM Sterling Configurator V9.1 project of medium-complexity.
Recommended Prerequisite Skills
Before preparing for this certification, basic understanding of the following is recommended and assumed:
- IBM Sterling product catalogue
- IBM Sterling price lists
- IBM Sterling quote/order capturing applications
- programming logic
In preparing for this certification, the following IBM course(s) are recommended to further improve your skills:
- 6T850: IBM Sterling Selling Suite Visual Modeler Fundamentals
- 6T855: IBM Sterling Selling Suite Advanced Visual Modeler Concepts
This certification requires 1 test(s).
Click on the link(s) below to see test details, test objectives, suggested training and sample tests.