IBM Certified System Administrator - DB2 10 for z/OS
Job Role Description / Target Audience
This certification exam certifies that the successful candidate has important knowledge, skills, and abilities necessary to describe the architecture and administer the processes required to plan, install, manage, tune and secure DB2 for z/OS environments.
Recommended Prerequisite Skills
- Working knowledge of DB2 z/OS in a system administration capacity
- Support of DB2 on a z/OS environment
- Knowledge of DB2 data sharing environment
- Knowledge of DSNZPARMs
- Knowledge of z/OS architecture
- (Rudamentary knowledge of SMPE)
This certification requires 2 test(s).
Click on the link(s) below to see test details, test objectives, suggested training and sample tests.
- How does your salary compare to national averages? Help Global Knowledge and IBM discover the answers by participating in 2015 IT Skills and Salary Survey.
Not sure what the Member site is? Find out the benefits of being a certified professional.
Premium Wallet Card
Receive a premium wallet when you order your Premium Certificate.