IBM Certified Sales Expert - Power Systems with POWER7 -v2
Job Role Description / Target Audience
The IBM Certified Sales Specialist - Power Systems with POWER7 and AIX & Linux - v2 has experience in sales and sales support roles. The successful candidate has 12-18 months of strong product experience, experience assessing customer business requirements, utilizing sales tools and resources, presenting solution proposals and managing customer relationships.
Recommended Prerequisite Skills
Specific skills of the successful candidate, relative to selling solutions regardless of whether AIX, Linux, or IBM i is the primary operating environment, include:
- Awareness of the Power Systems family of servers, including Power 710-795, PureFlex solutions based on POWER architecture, and PowerLinux.
- Understanding of AIX, Linux, and IBM i on Power Systems and related IBM Systems Software products such as PowerVM, PowerHA, Systems Director, PowerSC, etc.
- An ability to successfully position Power Systems products against competitive products and solutions, such as Oracle, HP, competitive x86 servers, and competitive storage.
- An awareness of tools and resources available to complete the proposal.
- Can effectively assess customer requirements to determine the correct solution
- Identify the elements of a successful proposal
- Can effectively manage customer relationships, such as responding to objections, and understanding the client's role in the sale.
This certification requires 3 test(s).
Click on the link(s) below to see test details, test objectives, suggested training and sample tests.