IBM Certified Solution Developer - WebSphere Business Monitor V6.2
Job Role Description / Target Audience
This intermediate level certification is intended for solution developers who are responsible for the successful design, development and deployment of monitor models using WebSphere Integration Developer V6.2, the WebSphere Business Monitor V6.2 Development Toolkit, and WebSphere Business Monitor V6.2 (Business Monitor Server and dashboards). Working with business events and business measures requirements, the developer builds solutions from the business requirements.
The solution developer is capable of installing, configuring and administering the Monitor environment, mapping business requirements to the monitor model, understanding event processing, developing and testing monitor models and dashboards, deploying models, and maintaining versions.
During the Monitor project lifecycle, the solution developer works closely with the line of business, the integration developers and the IT administrators.
To attain the IBM Certified Solution Developer - WebSphere Business Monitor V6.2, candidates must possess the skills outlined under Recommended Prerequisite Skills below and pass 1 test. To gain additional knowledge and skills, and prepare for the tests based on the job role and test objectives, take the link to the test below, and refer to the Test Preparation tab.
Recommended Prerequisite Skills
(knowledge and skills one needs to possess before beginning to prepare for this job role certification; skills not measured on the exam)
Working knowledge of:
- WebSphere Process Server, WebSphere Integration Developer, WebSphere Application Server, WebSphere Portal Server, DB2, DB2 Alphablox, and Business Space
- Business Activity Monitoring (BAM)
- Business measure design
- Business monitor model design
- Business process automation
- Business Process Management (BPM)
- Common Event Infrastructure (CEI) and Common Business Events (CBE)
- WebSphere Business Modeler
- Basic concepts of SOA
This certification requires 1 test(s).
Click on the link(s) below to see test details, test objectives, suggested training and sample tests.
- contains questions requiring single and multiple answers. For multiple-answer questions, you need to choose all required options to get the answer correct. You will be advised how many options make up the correct answer.
- is designed to provide diagnostic feedback on the Examination Score Report, correlating back to the test objectives, informing the test taker how he or she did on each section of the test. As a result, to maintain the integrity of each test, questions and answers are not distributed.