Enter keywords to see results, and then use Refine Search filters on the left.
Search tips and catalogs
To improve the effectiveness of your search results, try these best practices:
- Be specific. Use terms that are unique, or try adding descriptive terms. For example, a search for DB2 might return too many results. If you are looking for information about DB2 UDB, enter db2 udb or db2 udb linux.
- Use synonyms. If you get too few or no results, add synonyms to your original terms. For example, instead of searching for java classes, try java training.
- Check your spelling. A misspelled or incorrectly typed term can change your results.
- Learn from your results. Your search might not return exactly what you are looking for, but scanning the results can help you see the words that were found and give you ideas for a more accurate search.
- Use Refine Search to narrow your search results. Remember that a search yields all results that contain any of the words that you enter. The results that include the most instances of the words you entered are listed higher in a sort by Relevance. Click a filter under Refine Search to narrow your search results.
Don't see the courseware or software you're seeking?
Search the IBM Academic Initiative Courseware Download Catalog or the IBM Academic Initiative Software Access Catalog (you must be signed in as an Academic Initiative member).