Come to AMCIS 2014 for no-charge faculty workshops and more
- Dive into the no-charge, hands-on faculty workshops we're hosting on August 5 and 6.
- Learn how IBM can help you expose your students to game-changing services and social big data analytics.
Develop critical commerce, marketing, and supply chain skills
Our commerce, marketing, and supply chain offering lets you give your students access to industry-leading tools for them to develop skills so they can manage cross-channel marketing campaigns. Teach them how to empower customers with robust shopping capabilities to quickly find the right products using any device.
Summer pre-work: Three new massive, open, online courses (MOOCs)
Accelerate and add value to what you teach in your classroom by having your students learn these enterprise-computing skills in a virtual classroom.
- An Introduction to Linux from the Linux Foundation
- An Introduction to Enterprise Computing from Marist College
- Enterprise Computing Strategies from Syracuse University