The DB2 10 Bootcamp introduces features and enhancements in the latest version of DB2 for Linux®, UNIX® and Windows®. Detailed presentations and hands-on labs are included where attendees will gain in-depth knowledge of exciting new features.
The course also covers IBM Data Studio as a graphical administration tool for DB2, replacing the discontinued Control Center tools.
At the end of the bootcamp, attendees can take the N18 IBM DB2 10 for Linux, UNIX and Windows Technical Mastery Test at no-charge. Those who have successfully passed the N18 test are encouraged to take the 610 DB2 10 Family Fundamentals Certification Exam during the workshop at no-charge.
This is the clinic for you if you are
This bootcamp highlights the following products and technologies:
Basic understanding of Relational Database Management Systems and Linux operating system environment preferred (not required)
Live event enrollment
To enroll in the classroom format, select the desired date and location. There is no charge to attend.
- 24 Jun 2013 - 27 Jun 2013, Moscow, Russian Federation (Russian) - (Arrival details)
- 08 Jul 2013 - 11 Jul 2013, Budapest, Hungary (English) - (Arrival details)
- 26 Aug 2013 - 29 Aug 2013, Amsterdam, Netherlands (English)
- 03 Sep 2013 - 06 Sep 2013, Istanbul, Turkey (English)
- 10 Sep 2013 - 13 Sep 2013, Brussels, Belgium (English)
- 16 Sep 2013 - 19 Sep 2013, Prague, Czech Republic (English) - (Arrival details)