As a Lotus Domino application developer, have you found it challenging to build compelling Web applications? Do you need to build attractive, modern Web applications that use Web 2.0 technologies in an easy-to-use development environment?
XPages allows you to easily create Web 2.0 user experiences in existing applications. It is an integrated addition to the Lotus Domino Web developers' toolkit of technologies. XPages do for developers what Lotus Notes 8.0 did for users.
This course focuses on the fundamentals you need to begin building applications using XPages. You will learn how the latest XPages improvements build on the breakthrough innovation started in Lotus Notes 8 and Lotus Domino 8, how to build applications quicker, and how to reuse existing assets as business needs evolve. Through hands-on exercises, you will see how server-managed provisioning works, how to develop a series of XPages applications, and how to incorporate sidebar, widgets, and Lotus Notes plug-ins in your deployments.
In this training, you act as a technical troubleshooter. To get the most out of this training, you should:
* Complete the hands-on exercises that mimic the real world, requiring decision making and trial and error
* Encounter errors or other unexpected issues that further prepare you for your work with this product
* Apply and develop your research skills and familiarity with the product documentation and other important information resources
This workshop is offered in three formats—classroom, self-paced, and virtual. All are no charge and cover the same content.
For the latest Agenda, visit the developerWorks Xpages Group: ibm.co/dwlotusxpages
This workshop will highlight the following products, technologies and offerings:
Lotus Domino Designer 8.5.1 will be used for building the XPages applications in hands-on exercises. If you are new to Lotus Domino Designer, we recommend that you take the no charge course developed by TLCC.
Additional prerequisites are:
* Good technical understanding of Internet concepts
* A general understanding of object-oriented programming concepts, systems and languages, particularly Java™ technology
Virtual workshop participants:
* Must have Internet access using a high speed connection
* Lectures will use interactive instruction voice over IP (VoIP)
* Recommend noise cancelling headset and microphone for improved VoIP interaction
* Should consider having a telephone as backup
No events scheduled at this time. There is no charge to attend.0 item(s)
|Event name (language)||Date||Location||Country||Status|
25 Jun 2013 - 27 Jun 2013 , Ehningen , Baden Württemberg , Germany
05 Mar 2013 - 07 Mar 2013 , Zurich , Zurich , Switzerland
25 Sep 2012 - 25 Sep 2012 , Ehningen , Baden Württemberg , Germany
07 Mar 2012 - 08 Mar 2012 , Ehningen , Baden Württemberg , Germany
25 Oct 2011 - 27 Oct 2011 , Ehningen , Baden Württemberg , Germany