IBM WebSphere Portal V8.5: Digital Experience platform
IBM WebSphere Portal 8.5 is the foundation offering of IBM Digital Experience platform. Digital Experience includes IBM WebSphere Portal, Web Content Manager, Web Experience Factory, and Forms Experience Builder.
IBM WebSphere Portal provides a single access point to web content and applications and delivers socially infused, differentiated, personalized experiences for each site visitor. WebSphere Portal Server supports workflows, limited content management, simplified usability and administration, development tools and Web 2.0, open standards, security, and scalability. These capabilities are further expanded in IBM WebSphere Portal Enable and Extend offerings which include full web content management capabilities that come with IBM Web Content Manager. These features include rich text editing tools, web content templates, workflow, advanced enterprise search, and personalization services. Used together, these features help you build rich websites that can deliver highly targeted and dynamic content to customers, partners, and employees in more relevant ways.
This workshop provides in-depth technical overview of the WebSphere Portal 8.5 foundation platform and expands into the content management features as well. It also includes IBM Web Experience Factory technical overview and the extensive discussion of IBM Script Portlet technology.
Provided materials, presentations and hands-on labs are going to be supplemented in future with additional topics.
This workshop is offered in a self paced format. There is no charge to IBM Business Partners for this offering. Click on the link in the enrollment area to register and we will contact you with the access information on how to start the training.
About this event
All workshop materials for this workshop are now located in Greenhouse and can be downloaded here.
If you do not have a Greenhouse account, it is free to create one at greenhouse.lotus.com
• Learn about the new and existing capabilities of IBM WebSphere Portal 8.5 and IBM Web Content Manager
• Learn about improved installation, update and configuration
• Learn about features and services including in-depth session about security and single sign-on
• Learn about enhancements in Portal themes and how to perform theme customizations
• Learn about application integration and application development tooling, including client-side development, Script Portlet approach, Social Business Toolkit and best practices
• Learn about IBM Web Experience Factory 8.5
• Learn how to develop portlets using the latest IBM Script Portlet technology
• Learn how to create sites with targeted content, multi-channel support and site analytics
No events scheduled at this time. There is no charge to attend.0 item(s)
|Event name (language)||Date||Location||Country||Status|
30 Aug 2014 - 31 Dec 2014 , Self-paced